sks-devel

keys.niif.hu is down. help needed

From: Kiss Gabor (Bitman)
Subject: keys.niif.hu is down. help needed
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2020 21:58:32 +0100 (CET)

Dear folks,

A few days ago keys.niif.hu was rebooted and the SKS could
not start any more. I tried to get a fresh dump and to rebuild
the database several times but it was a failure.
The indexing program always crashed when processing the 6th file.

I guess there is a poisoned key inside.
Maybe if I had have a keydump parser, I could filter out
the enormously large keys and I could rebuild my database.

Do you know a downloadable (not OCaml) program or library that can interpret
dump files or can I find documentation about the file structure?

(BTW. As far as I know after fall of keys.niif.hu there is only
one known source of keydumps: https://keyserver.mattrude.com/dump/current/.
Can we start to worry?)

Cheers

Gabor