sks-devel

Re: pgpkeys.eu going offline

From: Andreas Puls
Subject: Re: pgpkeys.eu going offline
Date: Sat, 9 Jan 2021 19:09:12 +0100

Hi all,

i can / would take it too. Living in germany and would point the domain
to my two keyservers.

Wish you all the best!
  Andreas

Am 09.01.2021 um 15:28 schrieb Andrew Gallagher:
I’ll take it if nobody else wants it. I’m an Irish citizen based in Dublin. I
won’t be able to spin up a keyserver on it straight away, but I have been
planning to do some hockeypuck experimentation so this will be a good kick up
the backside. :-)

Thanks!

Andrew Gallagher