Rejection code still not working on FreeBSD or MacOS X

From: Tony Shadwick
Subject: Rejection code still not working on FreeBSD or MacOS X
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2003 19:28:17 +0000 (GMT)

I know this was discussed a couple of weeks back, but since I've upgraded
to SpamAssassin 2.5 the rejection code for spamass-milter has not worked.
I've tried setting the reject score to zero and still all mail gets
deliverd.  Subject and Body re-writes work just fine, but I never get
anything in the mail log like "Rejected by SpamAssassin".  I've had mail
delivered with a score of 62!  :P

I have my reject score set to 10.  I've posted my startup script before,
and I've attempted entering the commands by hand.  Here's what
spamass-milter starts with:

/usr/local/sbin/spamass-milter -p /usr/local/tmp/spamass-milter.sock -d1
-f -u -r10&

That's all one line.  The paths to the binary and to the socket location
are correct, and the socket location is group writable.  Is there
something I've overlooked?

Tony Shadwick
Manager of Internet Services
Strategic Technology Group