-B address@hidden still goes to original reciepient?

From: Tony Shadwick
Subject: -B address@hidden still goes to original reciepient?
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 18:00:57 +0000 (GMT)

I'm a bit confused here.  I'm in the process of scripting an e-mail
quarantine system so that spam and virus e-mails go the quarantine, the
original recipient doesn't get the message, and about once every 8 hours
or so a script is run to parse through the quarantine, and e-mail the
users a summary of hte quarantined messages, and options for retrieving
false-positives, as most of our users are pop3, not imap.

The problem I've run into already is that I should probably use -B as
opposed to -b to keep the message as much in it's original form as
possible, and leave subject re-writing turned off, unless the user enables
it.  However it appears that if I use -B, it goes not only to my
quarantine box, but to the original recipient as well.  Is this a bug or a
feature?

Tony Shadwick
Manager of Internet Services
Strategic Technology Group