-r and -B/b ?

From: Carl Brewer
Subject: -r and -B/b ?
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2004 13:03:46 +1100

Hello,

I'm trying to work out why my 0.2.0 spamass-milter doesn't
seem to be forwarding identified spam to the email
address I've specified with -B address@hidden

I've got the following in my process table :

spamass-milter -B address@hidden -u nobody -r -1 -p /var/run/spamass.sock -f

Does -B clash with -r ?  Ie: if spamd identifies mail as
(probable) spam, does the -r tell spamass-milter
to just reject it, and not (also?) forward it to the address
listed with -B?

Also, out of curiosity, is spamass-milter a dead project?  It
hasn't been touched for a long time, is this because it's
perfect, or there's other (better?) milters that work with
spamassassin that are more actively developed these days?

thanks!

Carl