Re: Quarantine for spamass-milt is ready!

From: Todd Lyons
Subject: Re: Quarantine for spamass-milt is ready!
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 12:24:34 -0800

Tony Shadwick wanted us to know:

>http://www.numbski.net/softs/quarantine.html
>I'd love to hear some feedback. :)

We're going to be setting this up here.  I'll set it up on my personal
machine first, which is a duplicate of our smtp boxen here at work.
Have you done any further work on it?  Come across any gotchas?
Experimented with sendmail-8.13.x and its new direct quarantine support?

If you're looking for assistance with any of this, I/we have a vested
interest in making this stuff work the best possible way it can.  We
might be interested in adding mysql support, but we're not sure yet if
we want that.  If you wanna talk more offline, give me a shout.
--
Regards...              Todd
safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.       --Benjamin Franklin