Milter modifies all mail

From: Dan O'Brien
Subject: Milter modifies all mail
Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2005 16:28:42 -0500

OK... I'm pretty sure I know *why* (now), but this might warrant a patch.
I'm setting up a new SpamAssassin relay.

I have (well, *HAD*) the following option in SpamAssassin 3.0.2's
local.cf:

        add_header all Flag _YESNOCAPS_

My old server had the default, which is

        add_header spam Flag _YESNOCAPS_

The milter seems to act on the presence of the X-Spam-Flag header, rather
than the contents of the header (YES = spam, NO = ham).  As such, *all* of
the mail was getting bucketed.  No blood, no foul -- that's what testing
is for -- but I was a little mystified at first.