Initial Installation Step 2

From: Steve
Subject: Initial Installation Step 2
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 08:29:39 +0100

Thanks to those that have helped me get the milter up and running with
Postfix. I now have a 'flow' through the milter and into Spamassassin
and can the scanning in the logs.

The only issue I seem to be getting is it is not dropping the message on
SMTP, even if I add a header filter to pick up the; /^X-Spam-Flag: YES/
REJECT content rejected added in.

I figured this may be a config issue with the milter, but I don't appear
to have a conf file anywhere for it(!). I have an init.d startup script,
but other than that I can't find a flat conf file on the system.

Can I add one some place and does anyone have an example I can modify?

TIA.