speechd-discuss

Re: [Speechd] speechd-el - what am I doing wrong

From: Tim Cross
Subject: Re: [Speechd] speechd-el - what am I doing wrong
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2019 10:12:02 +1000

Thanks Milan.

another priority task has just landed on my desk, so I'll have to park
this temporarily for a week or so. When I get back to it, I'll send
through the backtrace for the backspace error I've been getting. I'll
also try your suggestions for identifying what is causing the speech
rate to change. Thanks for your help.

Tim

--
Tim Cross