summer-of-code

Re: [gnu-soc] Problem with gnunet-gtk setup

From: Schanzenbach, Martin
Subject: Re: [gnu-soc] Problem with gnunet-gtk setup
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2024 10:40:51 +0000

Hello,

The programs are called gnunet-<subsystem>-gtk and gnunet-setup.
If you cannot find setup, something is probably wrong with your installation path.

Note that migration from gtk3 to gtk4 especially for gnunet-gtk is not trivial: We use libglade, which does not exist for gtk4. We will need to decide if we want to migrate to something like https://blogs.gnome.org/xjuan/2023/09/28/cambalache-0-16-0-released/ or something different entirely.

BR
Martin