taler

[Taler] Debugging session tomorrow?

From: Florian Jung
Subject: [Taler] Debugging session tomorrow?
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2022 20:32:42 +0100

Hi everyone!

Thanks a lot for your help so far, both in 1:1 support and in fixing stuff from my tickets.

Is someone available for another synchronous debugging session tomorrow, for example afternoon-ish?

I (will) have the following problems:

- Wallet to wallet transfers still fail with "invalid coin to deposit into reserve". This happens with a fresh setup and is not affected if a melt operation needs to be done first, or not. Wallet-to-IBAN wire transfers work, so it's definitely not "exchange doesn't accept its own coins".

- I will try to setup the merchant's backend tonight. I fear there could be some problems, too ;).

Btw, the first (and second) version of our Fahrplan is live! https://talks.w.icmp.camp/wicmp1/schedule/ (Note that the exact times are still subject to change. Everything will be streamed (in german)).

Cheers,
Florian