terminal-discuss

[Terminal-discuss] Patch for images instead of text in the Preferences b

From: Manuel Teira
Subject: [Terminal-discuss] Patch for images instead of text in the Preferences buttons
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 21:09:38 +0200

Just learning a little of Objective C with Terminal.app, I've changed the text
buttons in the Preferences window with some icons.

I'm not sure about the memory management I'm NOT doing. I'm using an NSImage
in all the -setupButton but not explicitly freeing any of them. Is that
right?

I'm sending a patch against cvs and a tar with the tiffs I've used. Just untar
the tiff.tar.gz under the terminal directory.

Regards.
--
Manuel Teira