tetum-translators

[Tetum-translators] Allow me to download your application

From: agus
Subject: [Tetum-translators] Allow me to download your application
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2014 19:52:16 +0930

Dear Admin

I visited your website and interest to download your application but as you said that you are not distributing yet your application, that's I am sending you email to acquire the application of Tetum to English or so. if don't mind, please the link or the application to me

Thank you

--
Regards
Agostinho A. Pereira