[Texmacs-dev] TeXmacs/S7

From: Massimiliano Gubinelli
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] TeXmacs/S7
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2021 22:58:11 +0100

Dear all,
 an *unofficial* port of TeXmacs to S7 is essentially complete. I do not have
any particular bug on my list. If you feel adventurous you can try it and
report problems, this will help me to finalize it, you find it here:

https://github.com/mgubi/texmacs/tree/s7

It is still a development version, use it to your own risk and do not advertise
it to regular users.

The plans is to wait for 2.1 and then evaluate what we are going to do wrt.
Scheme support. In the meantime these ports allow me to learn better how the
scheme code in TeXmacs works and hopefully to provide a stable base for the
next 20 years of TeXmacs :) (be it with Guile, S7 or whatever else we decide to
use).

Max