texmacs-dev

[Texmacs-dev] OSPP Summer of Code 2024: Stage 3

From: Darcy Shen
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] OSPP Summer of Code 2024: Stage 3
Date: Wed, 22 May 2024 22:26:10 +0800

4 projects with 4 mentors have been approved by the OSPP committee:
see this page https://mogan.app/guide/OSPP_2024.html for more details.

2 of 4 projects will be sponsored by OSPP, another 2 will be sponsored by the XmacsLabs.

The one-man and one-women company created by me will donate to cover the bonus and tax of 2 projects.

Do not worry about money making, as MathAgape (was BadVortex) who graduated from China Academy of Art, and we are both born in the same place where Jack Ma (the creator of Alibaba) was born. When we were young, we learned a lot from the story of Jack Ma and know how to do business. And we will sell artworks, software services along with the invaluable core concept of GNU TeXmacs.

And now, only 2 candidates meet the baseline:

The two pull requests baseline is a good way to make sure that the candidates know about:

If you are interested in one of the projects, do not hesitate to create 2 pull requests to meet the baseline and get connected with the mentor of your preferred project.

If you can convince that you are the ONE to complete the project, just ignore the 2 pull requests baseline.

The deadline of Student Registration is June 3 15:00 UTC+8, and the deadline of Project Application is June 4 18:00 UTC+8. I suggest that you should register and apply at least one day before the deadline, because the OSPP system might not be stable on the deadline day.

Best Regards,
Darcy Shen