Re: [therion-users] Therion 0.2.13 Debian packages - testing needed

From: Stacho Mudrak
Subject: Re: [therion-users] Therion 0.2.13 Debian packages - testing needed
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2003 16:39:58 +0200

changes are. Did I miss a note somewhere, or another perl script that makes changes?

No, I was our mistake. We started the CHANGES file already, but we started from version 12. :(

I did read the Thbook and it seemed to still say that that the above
format was OK - maybe it's out of date and maybe I misunderstood but if I
can't work it out I don't think other users have much chance :-)

Yes, it's old. I hope, Martin will change this soon.

Did anything else important change?

From 12 see CHANGES file. Until than - nobody remebers :(((

I'll update the docs accordingly and upload 0.2.13-2 shortly.

Thanks.

S.