Re: [therion-users] Therion 0.2.13 Debian packages - testing needed

From: Wookey
Subject: Re: [therion-users] Therion 0.2.13 Debian packages - testing needed
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2003 15:06:54 +0100

On Thu, Jul 03, 2003 at 04:39:58PM +0200, Stacho Mudrak wrote:
> >changes are. Did I miss a note somewhere, or another perl script that
> >makes changes?
>
> No, I was our mistake. We started the CHANGES file already, but we started
> from version 12. :(

OK. I added this fix to thconvert (aka makeconvert.pl) so it does all the
data-format changes so far in one go. Works OK on datasets here.

> >I did read the Thbook and it seemed to still say that that the above
> >format was OK - maybe it's out of date and maybe I misunderstood but if I
> >can't work it out I don't think other users have much chance :-)
>
> Yes, it's old. I hope, Martin will change this soon.

Actually it had been partly-changed. I've updated it a bit.

> >I'll update the docs accordingly and upload 0.2.13-2 shortly.

OK- I've just uploaded. Attached is the full debian diff (only 11K)- Only the
thbook/ch03.tex and makeconvert.pl patches are likely to be of interest.

--
Wookey