[Therion] Re: Bug in overlap setting in layout

From: Wookey
Subject: [Therion] Re: Bug in overlap setting in layout
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 15:11:45 +0100

+++ Stacho Mudrak [05-08-23 14:24 +0200]:
> Now I am not sure - but you just probably need to reduce atlas map size
> by 2cm in each dimension.
>
> Try add this to layout.
>
> size 16 20 cm

Yep - that fixes it.

> Or you can increase page size to something else then A4 using page-setup.
>
> But therion should probably check these numbers and generate some
> reasonable warning, if they are not consistent.

Indeed. On in the case where overlap is specified and so is the page format
(A4) but size isn't it should probably just 'do the right thing', which is
calculate the new size that will make things fit.

Then if you really did want it to be the 'wrong' size for the page you'd
have to specify all the settings explicitly.

Wookey