Re: [Therion] Problems with therion

From: Stacho Mudrak
Subject: Re: [Therion] Problems with therion
Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2005 17:53:59 +0200

Sorry for the late answer, currently I am extremly busy.

It looks like a problem with GCC compiler on MacOSX, because you can not
run therion from command line.

Tiger uses gcc 4 by default. Try compiling therion using gcc 3.3. Use
the gcc_select command:

gcc_select 3.3

and then recompile therion (make clean all). Or you can edit Makefile

CXX = g++-3.3
CC = ??? (should be something simmilar here)

Does that make the errors go away?

S.