Re: [Therion] Translation to Portuguese

From: Ladislav Blazek
Subject: Re: [Therion] Translation to Portuguese
Date: Wed, 3 May 2006 16:36:39 +0200 (CEST)

Hi Toni,
If you are running Therion on *nix machine it is realy simple.

This is for translation of map labels (from Therion book):

• run ‘perl process.pl export xx’ in the
‘thlang’ Therion source subdirectory. This creates a file
texts_xx.txt. This file is UTF-8 encoded.
• edit the texts_xx.txt file. Add your translations at lines
beginning with ‘xx:’.
• run make update
• compile Therion

For translation of user interface switch to xtherion/lang directory and
repeat all steps.

L.B

Fa. FJH Toni Cavalheiro napsal(a):
> Hello,
>
> I'm starting to use the Therion here in Brazil and saw that the software
> has only three languages available:
>
> language es
> language en
> language cz
>
> Is it possible to create a new language to Portuguese Brazil?
>
> language pt_br
>
> Of course I can help to translate all symbols to my native language.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Best Regards,
> -Toni
>
> TONI CAVALHEIRO
> External IT Consultant to:
>
> Wacker QuĂ­mica do Brasil Ltda.
> Rua Municipal, 100 - Jd. Alvorada
> 06612-060 Jandira - SP - Brasil
> Office +55 11 4789-8352
> Mobile +55 11 9221-2470
> Fax +55 11 4789-8356
> address@hidden
>
> WACKER
> CREATING TOMORROW'S SOLUTIONS
>
> </PRE><html><P><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 8pt"><FONT color=#000000><FONT
> face=Arial>
> This communication and any files or attachments transmitted with it may
> contain information that is copyrighted or confidential and exempt from
> of the individual or the entity to which it is addressed. <br>
> use, dissemination, or copying of this communication is strictly
> prohibited. <br>
> If you have received this communication in error, please notify us at once
> so that we may take the appropriate action and avoid troubling you
> further. <br>
> Thank you for your cooperation. Please contact your local IT staff or
> email <a
> href="mailto:address@hidden";>address@hidden</a> if
> you need assistance.
> </FONT></FONT></SPAN></P></html>