Re: [Therion] Tex memory exceeded

From: Martin Budaj
Subject: Re: [Therion] Tex memory exceeded
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2007 14:23:39 +0100

On 1/2/07, Wookey <address@hidden> wrote:
> > > I have selects in my thconfig file:
> > > #Map(s) to include in output
> > > select address@hidden
> > >
> > > which I assume is what you mean by the above?
> >
> > yes, if   address@hidden and others are maps, not surveys
>
> they are yes.

are you sure that they are known to therion? in case of unexisting
maps therion issues just the warning "survey not fond" in the log
file.

i selected
select address@hidden
and got a pdf file without problems

> > > And the underlying data hasn't changed for months so I don't think this
> > > is the problem.
> >
> > right, but therion changed from 0.3.10 to 0.4.0 -- the automatic
> > generation of scrap with all centreline data is a new feature
>
> OK. But this dataset was being processed quite happily with 0.4.0,
> until I added some more cross sections (and some areas). It seems that
> either one of these changes made something genuinely too big, or there
> was some error introduced which is making tex run out of memory.

randomised areas can produce quite large amount of data, especially
sand and debris.

if you upload the recent dataset to your server, i might check where
the problem is

martin

p.s. when processing your *.svx using cavern i got 4 errors concerning
dates -- mixed day/month/year figures