[Therion] Making map with centreline and scraps mixed

From: Wookey
Subject: [Therion] Making map with centreline and scraps mixed
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2007 01:39:18 +0000

I wan't to make a large area overview map. We have centreline data
for all of it, but only some caves have been drawn in therion. How (is
it possible) to show the caves with therion data in outline form (i.e.
walls only), but the other caves in centreline-only form.

I can get it with them all showing centreline and therion caves
showing walls, or walls only, and nothing at all for centreline-only
caves, but not what I want.

Does the revise command help here?

I know
select address@hidden
selects the map terikanplan but I'm not sure what the correct syntax
for selecting a centreline is:
would it just be terikan.Mulu? or address@hidden

Wookey
work: http://www.aleph1.co.uk/                 play: http://wookware.org/