Re: [Therion] Making map with centreline and scraps mixed

From: Wookey
Subject: Re: [Therion] Making map with centreline and scraps mixed
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2007 15:21:22 +0000

On 2007-01-08 15:25 +0100, Stacho Mudrak wrote:
> Just to be sure, I understand you correctly: Do you want to have
> walls, where there are walls available (without centerline) and
> centerline where there are no walls available?

Exactly.

> If you will select nothing, then centerline of entire system is drawn
> on the background. But this is probably what you do not want.

Indeed. The other problem with this (worse than the 'extra'
centerline) is that if you colour by map there is just colour. I want
to 'colour by cave' which means either cave-level survey or cave-level
map.

(we also have some strange effects with maps appearing at the top
level which should only appear lower down - this is probably the
subject for another mail).

> > I know
> > select address@hidden
> > selects the map terikanplan but I'm not sure what the correct syntax
> > for selecting a centreline is:
> > would it just be terikan.Mulu? or address@hidden
>
> Unfortunatelly, it is not yet possible to select surveys for map
> output. Survey selection is valid only for model outputs :(

Oh dear. OK. That's a new item for the wishlist, then.

Wookey
work: http://www.aleph1.co.uk/                 play: http://wookware.org/