Re: [Therion] wikipedia and cave surveying

From: Wookey
Subject: Re: [Therion] wikipedia and cave surveying
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 14:44:54 +0000

On 2007-01-31 11:18 +0000, Julian Todd wrote:
> Hi folks,
>

> Anyone out there want to join me in trying to organize the caving
> content for wikipedia??

In principle I would like to help. In practice I am snowed under
trying to finish off old job and start new one and fix up house and
manage GPF website. If I look I know I'll start changing things. poke
me in a month or two.

Wookey
work: http://www.aleph1.co.uk/                 play: http://wookware.org/