Re: [Therion] Creating a catalog of Therion symbols

From: Martin Budaj
Subject: Re: [Therion] Creating a catalog of Therion symbols
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2007 20:57:22 +0100

> I am trying to work out the best way to produce a catalog of all the
> supported Therion symbols. I'd like to do this directly from the Metapost
> source directory 'therion/mpost' so that it can be created automatically
> and therefore kept up to date. (maybe via the Makefile in that directory)

Try running therion with --print-symbols option. It creates a symbol
catalog in xhtml format (map symbols are embedded as SVG fragments).
You need recent opera or firefox to preview the file.

Cheers,
Martin

P.S. recent development snapshot is missing one declaration in
therion.mp file; insert the following code somewhere near the
beginning of therion.mp file before generating the catalog:

boolean ATTR__scrap_centerline;
ATTR__scrap_centerline = false;