[Therion] Loch Study - I need loch models.

From: Philip Schuchardt
Subject: [Therion] Loch Study - I need loch models.
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 10:13:44 -0400

I'm doing a study on immersive vs non-immersive environments here at Virginia
Tech.  I need one or two more loch models for the study.  I would prefer the
model were 1.5 km or longer.  If I use your model, I will mention your name
in the research paper that I'm writting.  Also,  if you ever near Virginia
Tech, I will be more then happy to show your model in our immersive VR
environment (http://www.cave.vt.edu/).

Please send me the model using the latest developer-snapshot.  The latest
developer-snapshot has portability fixes over amd64 and x86.  Do not send me
loch files that are compiled under a powerpc. I haven't fixed the endian
problem yet.

Thanks.
Philip Schuchardt