Re: [Therion] compiling therion under Ubuntu AMD64

From: Philip Schuchardt
Subject: Re: [Therion] compiling therion under Ubuntu AMD64
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2007 15:40:32 -0400

Ahh.  The linux version of loch has a bug preventing rendering correct texture
mapping.  I think it has to do with openGL problem factor of 2 texture
mapping.  The textures dimensions need to be a factor of 2.  I'm just
guessing that this is the problem.  Try to re-scale your overlay to be a
factor of 2(1, 2, 8, 16, 32, 64, 128 ... etc).  Tell us if it works.

Philip Schuchardt