Re: [Therion] compiling therion under Ubuntu AMD64

From: Wookey
Subject: Re: [Therion] compiling therion under Ubuntu AMD64
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 11:35:28 +0100

On 2007-04-14 20:19 +0200, Wolfgang Zillig wrote:
> Hi,
>
> is there somewhere a list with all the libraries that are needed to
> compile therion under linux? Or a kind of manual?
>
> I just tried "make" but I'm getting errors, so I suppose that I miss
> some libraries.

Use the packages in debian experimental:
http://packages.debian.org/cgi-bin/search_packages.pl?keywords=therion&searchon=names&subword=1&version=experimental&release=all

These have been properly debianised.

I think there has been a new development release since then so if you
want to very latest you'll have to merge that in, but the control
files and modified makefiles in that package will show you the changes
needed.

These packages will be going into debian testing as soon as I get
round to it (I was waiting for the stable release that has just
occurred).

Wookey
--
Principal hats:  Balloonz - Toby Churchill - Aleph One - Debian
http://wookware.org/