Re: [Therion] Syntax for vertical passages

From: Stacho Mudrak
Subject: Re: [Therion] Syntax for vertical passages
Date: Sat, 04 Aug 2007 13:06:15 +0200

Vilyzzz wrote:
> Actually, we use such data drawing xelevations. Its useful to draw a
> small plan of a vertical passage close to the same place in a
> xelevaton. It would be nice to have such function in therion though
> it's not highly important.

OK, I think now I know what you mean. This small plan is in fact a cross
section - and also other people were asking to show LRUD information for
specified survey station in map editor to support cross section drawing.
I think it is possible to do it, but it will take some time.

> I attach an example of a simple cave
> An other thing - we have already done several surveys of some caves
> the way I mentioned. So it would be good to enter the data to some
> software the same way.

I will think about syntax, it would be good to allow such generic cross
section specification (directions + distance) also in other projections.

S.