[Therion] Hidroniveler data input

From: Vilius A
Subject: [Therion] Hidroniveler data input
Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2007 20:08:58 +0300

Hello,

I have one more question about Therion. Is it possible to add some data gotten
from a hidroniveler (I don't know is it correct in english ;/ ) to any
survey?

The question came out of the situation we have now: once we've done a cave
survey we realized that there could be quite big relational error. That's
because the cave is very narrow - it is very diffucult to measure clino and
azimuth. That's why we are going to use hidroniveler. At least to know exact
depth of the cave. I would be greate to have a possibility to add such data
to therion survey source.

I'm sorry if I made my self unclear. Please let me know.

Vilius A.
Speleoclub "Ænigma"
www.speleo.lt