[Therion] Basic Question : where did the legs go ?

From: Ricardo Constantino
Subject: [Therion] Basic Question : where did the legs go ?
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 10:36:16 +0100

Good Morning,

My name is Ricardo Constantino, and I have just started using Therion / Survex - so please bear with me :-)
I am running survex 1.0.39, and therion 0.5.0 on Windows XP.

I have a little test survey (both in svx and th files) with 9 stations.
When I run the svx file directly in Survex I get a correct 3d file, which Aven displays with the 9 stations and 8 legs.
However, when I run the same survey (either as a 3d import or natively in the .th file) the result displays the stations but not the interconnecting legs - even the survex log generated from the therion compilation reads that there are 9 stations but 0 legs !

Even a simple 2, 3 station survey directly in Therion, generates the pdf plan view, but only the stations are marked in the file (there are no lines interconnecting the stations).

What am I missing here ?

Thanks in advance,
Ricardo
(www.ENTRADA.tv)
BTW : the concepts behind both these applications are great - I just hope I will have a chance to try all the powerfull features ! Thanks guys.