Re: [Therion] Basic Question : where did the legs go ?

From: Eric Madelaine
Subject: Re: [Therion] Basic Question : where did the legs go ?
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 14:26:58 +0200

Ricardo Constantino wrote:
> This code is even friendlier - thanks.
> It does need the symbol-set command as you mentioned.
> This works :
>
> layout test500
>   scale 1 500
>   symbol-set UIS
> endlayout
>
> It shows the centerline even without the explicit symbol-show which would
> lead one to conclude that there is a default symbol-show but not a default
> symbol-set ?

This I'm not sure, it is not fully specified in the book, and also the
book is not completely uptodate with the implementation...
I think that in the default symbol-set, the survey line is invisible...
but I know it is visible (as a line) in the UIS set.

I don't remember where, but there is a way to print (in pdf) a document
with a table of all symbols in all symbol-sets.

Eric.