Re: [Therion] Warning: strange path in scrap

From: Martin Sluka
Subject: Re: [Therion] Warning: strange path in scrap
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2007 19:27:44 +0200

On 24.8.2007, at 19:16, Gilbert Fernandes (mailinglist) wrote:

hello,

for exemple, if I have 2 survey stations with a 0 lenght between the 2
points ?
it's a problem on the survey file, isn't it ?
Gilbert

Martin Budaj a écrit :
On my therion file, I have a strange error message.
Scrap build work find and PDF files are build.
Can you explain me this message and how can I correct it ?

Usually it means that some line contains zero-length segment. You can
check this in the _Lines_ menu in the map editor (two adjacent lines
would have the same coordinates).

Martin

No, it means two adjacent POINTS of line have the same coordinates. See the attached pict.

You may open your .th2 file in a plain text editor too and check it.

Martin

PNG image