[Therion] 0.5.1

From: Stacho Mudrak
Subject: [Therion] 0.5.1
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 07:10:59 +0200

Hi everybody,

finally I have found some free time to release next version. Here are
some important changes:

There is new configuration mode for linux users: make config-debian
You should be able to compile loch, if you have installed necessary
packages - wxWidgets-devel, VTK-devel, freetype-devel, libpng-devel. If
I have forgotten some, please let me know. This should be the default
configuration.

New therion features:
  * ability to display overlying maps in offset
  * LRUD envelopes of maps exported from centerline
  * user defined types of points/lines/areas (using u type and
    custom subtype string e.g. u:electric-cable)

New xtherion features:
  * symbol themes and translations comboboxes - useful for other then
english users
  * DXF/SVG import in map editor (File->Import)
  * autocompletion in symbol type comboboxes

Regards, S.