Re: [Therion] Converting SVG files to Therion th2 format

From: Juergen Bohnert
Subject: Re: [Therion] Converting SVG files to Therion th2 format
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 17:15:37 +0200

Hi Stacho,

you did I nice job with this import function!

That we did both the same svg import thing is not a problem - I will
further improve my script, to automatically import svg files of large
caves - which is my main interest.

My strategy would be to store all layers in one large scrap and then
divide the scraps automatically which Therion cannot do due to the
Metapost limits.

Regards,

Juergen