Re: [Therion] Converting SVG files to Therion th2 format

From: Wookey
Subject: Re: [Therion] Converting SVG files to Therion th2 format
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 19:12:36 +0100

On 2007-08-29 06:57 +0200, Stacho Mudrak wrote:

> Juergen Bohnert wrote:
> > I wonder what the practical length limit per scrap really is, since
> > you recommended rather small values of ~100 m in the manual.
>
> This limit is due to metapost figure limit size - it has to be within 1m
> or so. So you can draw up to 200m scrap in 1:200 scale - otherwise
> metapost will end with error.

So it might be possible to have a 'super scrap' so long as scale is
kept suitable (1:3000 would allow a scrap 3km long). That might be
sufficient to be able to chop it up into smaller pieces which can be
processed at a momre useful scale?

Wookey
--
Principal hats:  Balloonz - Toby Churchill - Aleph One - Debian
http://wookware.org/