Re: [Therion] Scraps won't become maps (New User)

From: Bruce Mutton
Subject: Re: [Therion] Scraps won't become maps (New User)
Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2007 07:06:24 +1300

Thanks for the offer Stacho,
I think all my endcentreline's are in place, so I will send you a concise
set of files in due course.  Would you prefer that I send them to the forum
(I'm not sure if it accepts attachments) or direct to your address?

Thanks also to Richardo for posting.  My next question was to be about
printing the walls from the xvi image, because I had noticed they were
invisible in the pdf!

Cheers
Bruce
invalid length reading -> this means that your scrap command is inside
centerline object

Probably you are missing "endcenterline" command after your all your
centerline
data. But I am not sure - if you could send me your *.th, *.th2 and thconfig
files, I can tell you exactly where the problem is.

Regards, S.