Re: [Therion] Printing xvi maps (done with pdf's)

From: Bruce Mutton
Subject: Re: [Therion] Printing xvi maps (done with pdf's)
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 08:25:23 +1300

I should have included the files used to create the pdf with my last post.

By the way, 'extensionless' files are not so convenient to use with Windows
OS and so I've taken to using a .thc extension for the thconfig files.
Windows and Therion seem OK with it, and now I can create output directly
from the OS by double clicking the thconfig.thc files.

Bruce