Re: [Therion] Printing xvi maps (done with pdf's)

From: Olly Betts
Subject: Re: [Therion] Printing xvi maps (done with pdf's)
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 07:13:00 +0000

On Tue, Nov 13, 2007 at 07:40:46AM +0100, Martin Sluka wrote:
> Good idea, but the thconfig itself is an "extension" too. So you may
> have in your folder:
>
> thconfig_test
> thconfig_first_part
> thconfig_polygon
> extension.thconfig
> etc.
>
> The inverse names with thconfig at beginning make more sense because
> they are sorted together.

It would be more standard to just use extensions to indicate filetypes
and use the "sort by extension" or "sort by filetype" feature in your
filer or shell when you want to see files arranged by type.

For example, with GNU ls, I can use the "-X" option.  In Nautilus, I can
use "View->Arrange Items->By Type".

Cheers,
    Olly