Re: [Therion] Introduction and question about join-syntax

From: Christian Rößler (Roessler)
Subject: Re: [Therion] Introduction and question about join-syntax
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 15:07:18 +0100

Am Mittwoch, 14. November 2007 14:11 schrieb Ladislav Blazek:

Hallo Ladislav,

> join command is used for joining scraps together. For joining two or more
> surveys need to use equate command.

Ahhh! Thank you for your example - I have applied it here, and now it works.
What a nice sight, my first Therion map, made of 21 canterlines. It seemed I
had tomatoes on my eyes to everlook 'equate' - sometimes a little tip is
worth gold.

And now on to learning about smoothing, setting points, descriptions and such
to make the map nicer.

Again, many thanks,
Christian