Re: [Therion] Mining specific needs Duplicate Survey Legs

From: Bruce Mutton
Subject: Re: [Therion] Mining specific needs Duplicate Survey Legs
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 07:20:35 +1300

Christian Rößler (Roessler) wrote..

“So I have a piece of 'ghost
centerline' I do not know how to get rid off that also counts in length of
the mine, so to say. Any suggestions here would be most helpful as I have
more surveying data involving such cases.”

Christian
Try the following within a block of centreline data...

<survey legs to be counted in length of mine>

flags duplicate
<duplicated survey legs here>

flags not duplicate
<survey legs to be counted in length of mine>

Regards
Bruce