Re: [Therion] Patch for wx2.8 and 64-bit issues

From: Stacho Mudrak
Subject: Re: [Therion] Patch for wx2.8 and 64-bit issues
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 21:46:23 +0100

As far as I know - all patches from the mailing list have been applied.
At least in the latest developement snapshot (downloadable from our
therion web site) - this should be the case. Could you please try this
one and not 0.5.1?

> I have read about the need to upgrade to therion 0.5.1. So I am busy at work
> compiling. Unfortunately it fails with the line
> | lxRender.cxx:(.text+0x59a): undefined reference to `vtk_png_write_end'

Which OS do you use? It looks, like you are missing libpng. How did you
installed VTK? Do you have "libpng-devel" package installed in your system?

Usualy one of

make config-linux

or

make config-debian