Re: [Therion] Getting Scraps into the plans and elevations

From: Bruce Mutton
Subject: Re: [Therion] Getting Scraps into the plans and elevations
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 22:56:59 +1300

Thanks Stacho,

"> 1. Why does my centreline disappear beyond the extent of the scrap
plotted?
> Whether I process just SurveyN.th or TheWholeCaveWithManySurveysINDEX.th I
> only get my first ever little scrap.  I'd like to see it in context with
my
> centreline with passage shading in the same output document.  Loch seems
> modify the passage with scraps while retaining all the passage with only
> centreline and LRUD data.

It is not exactly like this. I think loch displays both - the centerline and
3D
scraps I think. It is only in the TODO list, doing it like you suggested."

Yes you are right, it does display both, I noticed this where my sketch
deviated significantly from the passage.  I got two passages viewed with
Loch. Its OK, good for detecting errors.

Bruce