Re: [Therion] Spikes and shadow passage in Loch output

From: Stacho Mudrak
Subject: Re: [Therion] Spikes and shadow passage in Loch output
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 21:46:05 +0100

Stelios Zacharias wrote:
> I am new to Therion and as far as I know the only one in Greece
> currently trying to use it.

As far as I remember, xtherion toolbar is made in Greece :). See our
mailing list archive:
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.gis.therion/98/match=dimitrios

> OK - the passage in question was done by diving, and was never yet
> surveyed. I will have to make up some survey points and include them for
> the loch image over the next few days. If this fixes the problem I will
> re-post.

Then may be just adding there 2 points at the ends and putting this
passage in separate scrap could probably help. I am not sure - I need to
try.

> When you write altitude levels, how do you mean - the whole cave only
> has 160m in it, how many scraps should that be split into?

It was only a hint - to be honest, I have no idea :(

I will try to remove this bug. Such artefacts should not happen in any
case. I do not know why they are there...

> .th and .th2 files attached. I am not sure about how simple their syntax
> is - it is my first time with multiple scraps, and I know my first .th2
> has very badly drawn bezier curves, but I am learning still :)

Thanks a lot, I will let you know if there will be some progress.

Regards, S.