Re: [Therion] loch: error drawing pillar

From: Stacho Mudrak
Subject: Re: [Therion] loch: error drawing pillar
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 10:03:47 +0100

Well, therion is not able to detect - which wall is a pillar and which wall is
an outline yet. For inner walls, you need to use "-outline in" options - also if
you want to display them correctly in the map. See attached .th2 file.

Even with this .th2 file, the output is not perfect - I will later check why
there are some triangles twice and some missing, but at least it is much
better.

Regards, S.