Re: [Therion] Scaling text and text orientation

From: Bruce Mutton
Subject: Re: [Therion] Scaling text and text orientation
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 22:22:19 +1300

Yes, more or less like that, except perhaps a bit trickier, in that the
'text' should detect how far offset it needs to be to just clear the
meanderings of any nearby cave walls or other lines.  It could be very
problematic with convoluted drawings I concede.

I would say that at this stage this should be quite a low priority.
Thanks
Bruce