Re: [Tinycc-devel] Fedora 30 and atexit results in error

From: Rob
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Fedora 30 and atexit results in error
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2019 21:09:50 +0100

In writing my own compiler, I found this on recent debian versions too
- it seems that glibc requires it as a symbol in each dso now (unless
you link against gcc's crtbegin.o). I haven't looked into it too much,
but for reference, this was mentioned on this mailing list in the past
- https://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/tinycc-devel/2018-07/msg00000.html

Personally, I made the symbol weak too -
https://github.com/bobrippling/ucc-c-compiler/blob/master/src/rt/dsohandle.c

hth,
Rob