tlf-devel

TLF Won't Start in Ununtu 22

From: address@hidden
Subject: TLF Won't Start in Ununtu 22
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2022 17:20:01 -0500

Hey, folks:

I haven't done any contesting for a few months, and in the meantime upgraded my
ham computer from Ubuntu 20 to 22. All's been fine: CQRLog, Flrig, and Fldigi
run as before. When I went to start up TLF today, though, I got:

"tlf: error while loading shared libraries: libhamlib.so.2: cannot open shared
object file: No such file or directory"

Hamlib and all the other dependencies are already installed. What's going on?

          - Alan (AB1XW)

Alan Dove, PhD
alan.dove@gmail.com