tlf-devel

Re: TLF, open source contest logging SW, and contest logging SW future

From: Marcin SP6MI
Subject: Re: TLF, open source contest logging SW, and contest logging SW future
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 11:01:28 +0000

Hi,
Can you share link to your TUI python code?

And it's hard to compare bare C code with modern Python code, in such case
number of lines of code is not a good factor. Entry level for developers, code
quality, and complexity, this is what is important. Or even user friendly
interface is more important

All the best
Marcin SP6MI
73!

Wysłano z bezpiecznej poczty e-mail Proton Mail.