tlf-devel

Re: When writing the Cabrillo file the exchange is not prompted

From: Csahok Zoltan
Subject: Re: When writing the Cabrillo file the exchange is not prompted
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2022 12:11:09 +0000

Try adding this line to SS_template.cbr:

EXCHANGE: 12 ABC

As there is no way to deduct the sent exchange from a template
it has to be specified explicitly. An exception to this is the case when
SERIAL_EXCHANGE is set. (and this is also the default assumption, that's why
you see serial numbers in the cbr file)
This is not a valid Cabrillo field, but it's not taken over to the generated
file either.

Make also sure that CABRILLO-EXCHANGE is not set in logcfg/rule file.
Same for SERIAL_EXCHANGE, as it takes precedence.

Optionally, you could also use CABRILLO-EXCHANGE in logcfg/rule
instead of adding it to the template. All configs can be specified
both ways.

73,
Zoli